Board ProfilePassionate about helping for-profit companies achieve their CSR and employee engagement goals through community impact.
Board President, Board Member and Fund Development Committee, Meta House
Wisconsin Chair, Seventh Circuit Bar Association Young Lawyers Committee
Chair, Wisconsin State Bar Intellectual Property Section
CEO/President, United way of Greater Milwaukee and Waukesha County 2019-present
- Lead the community’s largest social service fundraising and community impact organization
President, United Way of Greater Milwaukee and Waukesha County 2018-2019
- In preparation for becoming organization’s CEO, leadership of community’s largest social service fundraising and community impact organization
CEO/President, Meta House 2012-2017
- Led agency with 90 employees and a $5.5m+ budget
- Maintained industry-leading results in challenging funding environment.
- Diversified funding streams and led development of first-ever income generating program as part of organizational transformation from overwhelmingly grant-dependent model to more sustainable model.
- Developed and executed plan that secured first rate increase in two decades with key contractual partner.
- Oversaw significant increase in fundraising efforts and results. Secured new major gift donors.
- Increased culture of accountability and improved staff experience through new culture of clear expectations and rewards for results in balance with a supportive and warm culture.
Shareholder, The Schroeder Group s.c. 2011-2012
Attorney, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c. 2003-2011
Recognition & Awards
40 Under 40 Award Winner, Milwaukee Business Journal
Fellow, Wisconsin Law Foundation
Community Leader Award, Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee
Women in the Law Award, Wisconsin Law Journal
Philanthropic 5 Award Winner, United Way of Greater Milwaukee