Board ProfileOver 25 years in the financial industry wit a focus on Consumer, Wealth, Mortgage and Business Banking. Customer Centric Financial Executive who inspires simple relevant value delivery expertise.
TEMPO Board – current
TEMPO Board Chair – 2015 to 2017
Discovery World Board – current
Youth Frontier Executive Steering – current
United Way Leadership Cabinet – current
American Heart Association, Heart Ball Chair – 2018
St. Robert’s Finance – current
U.S. Bank Metropolitan Markets, United States – SVP, Wealth Management National Executive Sales Director – 2016 to current
- Leading 800+ Wealth Bankers, Advisor and Associates in all major metro U.S. markets.
- Business sales & service transformation to goals based planning.
- Influence cultural evolution and client advocacy.
U.S. Bank – SVP, Wisconsin Consumer Banking and Branch Delivery Regional Manager – 2009 to 2016
- Led over 480 colleagues in 58 locations with 160+ matrix partners.
- Year over year growth in Mortgage, Investments, Business loans, Merchant and credit cards.
- Transformed entire collaboration culture & engagement survey scores and customer experience.
RBS, Charter One Bank – Ohio/Illinois, SVP, Executive Retail Sales Director – 2005 to 2009
- Led 10+ Regional & District managers with 986 direct reports in 155 locations which consisted of traditional, onsite & instore financial centers.
- Collaborative & transformational responsibilities improving sales, service, risk, colleague development and business partner collaboration in Ohio and Illinois.
- Led bank wide operating plan, business review and strategic process.
Fifth Third Bank – Illinois/Indiana – 2001 to 2005
SVP, Market & Denovo Sales Strategy Manager
SVP, Regional Retail Sales Manager
Old Kent Bank (Fifth Third Bank) – Ohio/Michigan/Illinois – 2000 to 2001
VP, Midwest Business Banking Sales Manager
Old Kent Bank (Fifth Third Bank) – Countryside, Illinois – 1994 to 2000
VP, Retail Investment / Consumer Sales Manager
Recognition & Awards
TEMPO Mentor of the Year 2018
Milwaukee Business Journal Top 100 Power Brokers 2018
Supplier Diversity Star of Excellence 2014
Midwest Urban Empowerment Award – Financial Leader 2013
American Heart Association Top Executive Female & Team Fundraiser Award 2012-2018
Most Powerful Women in Banking Team 2011
U.S. Bank Development Network chapter of the Year 2011
Most Influential Women Inspiration / Executive Award Wisconsin 2011
Crain’s Magazine Business Women of the Year 2006
Top 5 finalist Chicago YMCA Female Business Leader of the Year 2003
PersonalJayne, her husband Matt and daughter Lindsey reside in Milwaukee, where she is professional musician, enjoys motivational speaking, running, skydiving, golfing and volunteering for Youth Frontier, St. Robert's and United Way.
Functional ExpertiseFinanceHuman Resources
Sales / Revenue Growth Strategic Planning – Specializes in values-based collaboration with “and” solutions, organic growth, legacy results-oriented leadership teams and strategic turnarounds.