Board ProfileOver 25 years in the financial industry wit a focus on Consumer, Wealth, Mortgage and Business Banking. Customer Centric Financial Executive who inspires simple relevant value delivery expertise.
TEMPO Board – current
TEMPO Board Chair – 2015 to 2017
Discovery World Board – current
Youth Frontier Executive Steering – current
United Way Leadership Cabinet – current
American Heart Association, Heart Ball Chair – 2018
St. Robert’s Finance – current
U.S. Bank Metropolitan Markets, United States – SVP, Wealth Management National Executive Sales Director – 2016 to current
- Leading 800+ Wealth Bankers, Advisor and Associates in all major metro U.S. markets.
- Business sales & service transformation to goals based planning.
- Influence cultural evolution and client advocacy.
U.S. Bank – SVP, Wisconsin Consumer Banking and Branch Delivery Regional Manager – 2009 to 2016
- Led over 480 colleagues in 58 locations with 160+ matrix partners.
- Year over year growth in Mortgage, Investments, Business loans, Merchant and credit cards.
- Transformed entire collaboration culture & engagement survey scores and customer experience.
RBS, Charter One Bank – Ohio/Illinois, SVP, Executive Retail Sales Director – 2005 to 2009
- Led 10+ Regional & District managers with 986 direct reports in 155 locations which consisted of traditional, onsite & instore financial centers.
- Collaborative & transformational responsibilities improving sales, service, risk, colleague development and business partner collaboration in Ohio and Illinois.
- Led bank wide operating plan, business review and strategic process.
Fifth Third Bank – Illinois/Indiana – 2001 to 2005
SVP, Market & Denovo Sales Strategy Manager
SVP, Regional Retail Sales Manager
Old Kent Bank (Fifth Third Bank) – Ohio/Michigan/Illinois – 2000 to 2001
VP, Midwest Business Banking Sales Manager
Old Kent Bank (Fifth Third Bank) – Countryside, Illinois – 1994 to 2000
VP, Retail Investment / Consumer Sales Manager
Recognition & Awards
TEMPO Mentor of the Year 2018
Milwaukee Business Journal Top 100 Power Brokers 2018
Supplier Diversity Star of Excellence 2014
Midwest Urban Empowerment Award – Financial Leader 2013
American Heart Association Top Executive Female & Team Fundraiser Award 2012-2018
Most Powerful Women in Banking Team 2011
U.S. Bank Development Network chapter of the Year 2011
Most Influential Women Inspiration / Executive Award Wisconsin 2011
Crain’s Magazine Business Women of the Year 2006
Top 5 finalist Chicago YMCA Female Business Leader of the Year 2003