Board ProfileKaren Hung provides C-suite corporate executive and executive team experience in General Management, Strategy, Marketing, Innovation, Human Resources. She has experience across a number of sectors including financial services, healthcare, retail and branded apparel, consumer packaged goods, durable goods, and technology services. Roles she has held: Chief Marketing Officer; Senior Vice President, Strategy, Innovation, New Product Introduction; Chief Strategy and Business Management Officer. Ms. Hung is a founder and entrepreneur, active as a community leader and teaches at University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Lubar School of Business.
Ms. Hung serves as a Board of Director on a number of Boards including;
Florence Eiseman Company, Ascension Healthcare of Wisconsin.
In addition to being a Director, Karen also serves on the Board Executive Committees of
- Junior Achievement of Wisconsin
- Rotary Club of Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Harvard Business School Club of Wisconsin (Immediate Past President)
She provides additional Board leadership as Committee Chair in Strategy, Governance, Marketing and Advocacy across a number of Boards.
Karen has executive leadership experience in a variety of functions: Marketing, Strategy, Innovation, and Human Resources – Human Capital.
She held various corporate roles:
- Global Chief Marketing Officer, Lands’ End ($2 billion);
- Senior Vice President, Strategy and Innovation, GE Consumer Finance ($23 billion net assets)
- Citigroup global business line P&L ($150mm) and product management, alliance and partnerships, eCommerce development
- VP, Marketing, Ann Taylor Inc ($2 billion)