Board ProfileSignificant non-profit board experience including board leadership as well as chairing finance and audit committees. As an audit partner serving public and private companies, extensive expereince working with, supporting and presenting to client audit committees.
Currently serve as Board Chair for Milwaukee Women inc and on the board of Junior Acheivement of Wisconsin. Extensive board experience having served on the board of directors of TEMPO Milwaukee, Three Harbors Council of the Boy Scouts of America, Skylight Music Theater, Healthcare Financial Management Association, Milestones Programs for Children and Parent Education Project.
1988 – Present
As an audit partner, I am responsible for providing quality audit services in accordance with our professional standards and have significant experience in providing services in accordance with American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as well as Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) standards.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Insurance Accounting and Systems Association
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association